Sunday, August 8, 2010

A new version o Dweller incoming soon

I've had two busy weeks with a lot of summer activities that have prevented me from working effectively on a bug-fix version of Dweller. Some work has been done, and I expect to get a lot done next week with a goal to have a new release out before the end of next week.

I would like to thank everyone who have sent feedback on the latest release. Your feedback is invaluable! As a token of my appreciation everyone who have given feedback or will give feedback in the future will get their name into the game. The merchant on level 1 will be randomly named each game from a list of people who have given feedback. You will come across merchants like Jeff the trader, Mateusz the merchant and so on. Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. will there be 1.6 support?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please bring back ASCII :(

    Ethaniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, 1.6 support is in the works. Maybe not for the next release, but in the release after that.

    I have received a couple of requests to bring back ASCII. I'll give it some more thought and maybe reconsider. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete