Monday, January 16, 2012

Javascript and me feeling like a tourist without a map

I'm no hard core Javscript developer but I've done small Javascript projects here and there. Nothing fancy, only small stuff, maybe with a bit of jQuery sprinkled in here and there. Since I don't do JS coding on a day to day basis I always feel like a tourist who doesn't really know my way around town. There always seems to be a new framework or two that I should use and if I do pick a framework or utility library I can bet my ass that there is something better that I'm not aware of. This frustrates the hell out of me and it becomes a mental threshold every time I'm about to do something in Javascript. For instance: is Require.js something worth looking in to? What about Backbone.js? Or Underscore.js?

No comments:

Post a Comment