So what's in store for Dweller in 2012? I intend to make 2012 the year when Dweller will be "finished". Looking back at old versions of Dweller it is obvious that the game has come a long way since it's first release several years ago. There's still some way to go, but I believe I'll get there this year.
I wish to thank all the dedicated Dweller players out there. The game wouldn't be what it is today without all the encouraging e-mails I receive. Thank you! (PS Don't forget that you can donate if you really enjoy Dweller)
I decided to start off the new year with a fresh release of Dweller. The new release contains a side branch of the main dungeon with a mini-boss and a unique drop. I hope to add a lot more content to the dungeons from now. I've played the game quite a bit lately and it is obvious that the game needs more variation, both in terms of monsters and items, but more importantly in the way the dungeon feels when you explore it. There has to be more surprises in there for the player to discover. Stay tuned for more dungeon content!
The game is available from all the usual sources: Android Market, J2ME and J2SE. Enjoy!
- Side branch with a mini-boss
- Different stair variants depending on where they lead
- Pushable stones will disappear if pushed onto an open trapdoor or stairs down
- Trap doors will not be generated on the level above the halls of the goblin king
- Doors are more likely to be generated
- Scrolls of recall incorrectly required a target.